Wednesday, September 27, 2017

How To Withdraw Money From All Banks Without ATM Card - Cardless Withdrawal

I have never thought that this information was useful until I became a victim myself last week. I went to the bank when I noticed that I forgot my Naira Mastercard at home. My God! The next thought is how I can get money without having to go home. In a moment, I thought that withdrawal without a card, I must be sincere with you, it was the first time I used it.

I quickly took my phone, Dialed the USSD code, after a few minutes, a REFERENCE PIN was sent to me, I used it to pay my money! Now I have decided to share how easy it is to get Withdraw your money without an ATM card. Now we go!

GTB Cardless Withdraw

There is very little short-term recall with GTBanking. As the GTBank account holder, the value of * 737 # is enough for you!
  • Dial only: * 737 #
  • Select 8 for "Next Page"
  • Select the option "Withdraw without card" which will be the first choice (on the following page)
  • Choose to withdraw from "GTBank" or "or other banks".
  • Enter the amount you want to collect
  • Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card
  • Select OK
  • In just a few minutes, your GTBank Reference PIN will be sent to your phone as SMS, visit the ATM of the bank and select "Cardless Withdrawal", you will be prompted to provide the Ref. PIN, followed by the amount you want to recover for confirmation.

Take your money!

Related Post:

GTB Cardless Withdrawal: how to get money at ATMs without a debit card

Diamond Bank Cardless withdrawal

The Diamond Cardless withdrawal can only be made if you register for this service. It allows you to use the ATM Diamond without using your debit card. This is called Magic Cash.

How does it work

Register for a service at Diamond Banks or call their contact center at 0700-300-0000
  • Then text ATM at 30811 of your registered phone number is held in your account
  • After a few minutes, a six-digit magic code is generated and sent to your phone as an SMS
  • Access a Diamond Bank wicket and select the Magic Cash option
  • Enter your registered phone number with a prefix +234
  • Enter the six-digit magic code you received on your registered phone number
  • Create and confirm your magic PIN code (4 digits) (You must create a magic PIN code during the first transaction only because you only have to enter for subsequent transactions).

Continue your transactions ...

Withdraw with Fidelity Cardless

To make a cardless withdrawal from Fidelity Bank, do the following:
  • From your registered Fidelity mobile phone, call * 770 * 8 * Value #
  • This will require you to create a single PIN to use at the ATM.
  • Enter your instant PIN code to confirm the transaction.
  • A payment code is generated and sent to your phone. (Note: If you are using the Instant Banking Service * 770 # for the first time, you must register by calling * 770 #).
  • At the ATM, press any key on the machine or press Enter
  • Choose Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
  • Enter the 4-digit PIN you created earlier.
  • Enter the access code sent to your mobile phone.
  • Enter the amount and bring your Cash.

Related Post:

Online Banking: Advantages and Disadvantages

Standard Chartered Bank Cardless withdrawal

To use the free card service as a Standard Chartered Bank user,
  • Visit the Standard Chartered Standard
  • Transfer the desired amount to your phone number (or the recipient's phone number, if you are not)
  • After the transaction, you immediately receive an order number on a receipt sent to the ATM
  • At the same time, an SMS will be sent containing a PIN number which will be required at the time of your return or recipient number (this order number is identical to that of your receipt)
  • The recipient must visit a standard bank of the approved bank (use the same ATM if you wish to pay the money yourself).
  • Enter a unique PIN number, an order number, a number and a mobile phone quantity.
  • After the verification process, money is sent to the recipient.

Note: This service is valid between the next 24 hours of the transaction, it will not work if the time interval exceeds

Now you see how easy it is! Please comment on your ideas, do you have problems with your own bank? Please let us know. You can also share more ideas about using the Service Without Service, Thank you.

9jaboizgist

About 9jaboizgist

I am Babatunde Oladepo, a graduate of computer science student. I love blogging and choose Blog post and Article writing as my hobby. I also work as full time writer at Truelancer

Download 9jaboizgist Mobile App Today To Get Latest Tech information daily.

18 comments

Write comments
Unknown
September 11, 2018 at 10:47 AM delete

Unknown
September 11, 2018 at 10:48 AM delete

Hello Guys,Get a good life with this Life Time transforming card .I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm blank card & we both confirmed it really works without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from guarantee atm blank card then here is their email: elizabethcole3222@yahoo.com,

Unknown
September 11, 2018 at 10:48 AM delete

Anonymous
October 28, 2018 at 8:59 AM delete

I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from pedroatmhacker@hotmail.com & we both confirmed it if it really works.. Truly, the card worked & without delay i gave it a try also. Ever since then I've been withdrawing up to $10,000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. Am glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works and made me rich!! Instead of getting a loan, i will advise you get this blank ATM card now! Contact them now!!! Email: pedroatmhacker@hotmail.com or Text them on:+16316333918 you can add them up on whatsapp +16316333918.

Unknown
October 30, 2018 at 8:14 AM delete

Hi guys I am the master of BLANK ATM AND CREDIT CARD,BITCOINS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE for everyone.

We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.
FOR ORDERING

Blank Atm Card
Credit Card
Bitcoins
and the rest contact us now

Call/WhatsApp: +1(929)390-8581

E-mail: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com
Contact us now for immediately help.....

Unknown
October 30, 2018 at 8:15 AM delete

FOR ORDERING

Blank Atm Card
Credit Card
Bitcoins
and the rest contact us now

Call/WhatsApp: +1(929)390-8581

E-mail: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com
Contact us now for immediately help.....

golden crown
November 9, 2018 at 1:57 PM delete

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC).
Total Face Value: Minimum of 1M Eur/USD (One Million Eur/USD) to Maximum of 5B Euro/USD(Five Billion Eur/USD).
Issuing Bank: HSBC London, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Any AA rated Bank in Europe or any Top 25 WEB.
Age: One Year, One Day
Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
Payment: MT-760.
Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and
procedures.

Email: goldencrow59@gmail.com

Name:Ashraf Billy

Skype:goldencrow59@gmail.com

April 1, 2019 at 8:27 PM delete

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! Just send an email to blankatm002@gmail.com

henry
April 4, 2019 at 10:53 PM delete

Hello, howdy? Trust me when i tell you i know what you're going through financially. I was once very broke my girl left me for some rich dude down the street. I get embarrassed every single day. Couldn't afford an apartment of my own. Was roaming the streets of Chicago when i met Mr Williams who offered me a BLANK ATM CARD. At that point,my life changed. Reach Mr Williams Via mail paulwilliams040@yahoo.com He's the only one i recommend in the BLANK ATM business.

emma
April 5, 2019 at 9:30 AM delete

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { rickatmcardoffer@gmail. com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: rickatmcardoffer@gmail.com}

Glenda his
April 9, 2019 at 10:21 AM delete

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $20,000 on ATM and up to $80,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email:brayn666@yahoo.com I'm grateful to Mr brayn because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except, contact him now Email: brayn666@yahoo.com

asda services
April 9, 2019 at 11:19 PM delete

Blank ATM Cards
Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also offer the following services:
1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER
2)BANKS LOGINS
3)BANKS TRANSFERS
4)CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING
5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS
6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS
7)WALMART TRANSFERS
8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD
10)BANK HACKING

Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many people. And whilst most people go to work or seek other ethical methods of making money online.
The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.
PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.
Contact Person: Prof Alexander Castro
E-Mail: atmservices44@aol.com
whatsapp 17042750147

SCOTTY
April 12, 2019 at 11:43 PM delete

If you really need a professional hacker to hack your cheating boyfriend's/girlfriend's/spouse phone, whatsapp, facebook, bank account hack etc. Or credit score upgrade, I would recommend
ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
He has proven to be trustworthy, His jobs are fast and affordable. He has carried out over 3 jobs for me including helping me hack my ex wife's mobile phone and i can't forget when he cleared my credit card debts and improved my credit score to 750. I can put my money on him at anytime!. He's one of the best out there. Spreading the word as my little favor to him for all he's done. Thank me later.

April 13, 2019 at 12:53 PM delete

GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD

Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any atm machine in the world. No name reqiured, no address required and no bank account required. The atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any atm machine worldwide.I heard about this atm card online but at first i didnt pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm card vendor.We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $2000 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address, blackatmcard12@gmail.com

whatsap no:+13235450209

Unknown
April 25, 2019 at 9:56 PM delete

Good day everyone reading this, My name is Carmen and am from Dallas Texas USA I want to give a short testimony on how I was able to get a legit blank ATM card! As at last week I urgently needed money to pay my kids bills and get some stuffs for the home, I was having no were to get any help so I was online and I saw a post that Mrs Luciana is giving out blank ATM card to make daily withdrawals of $5000 and the card lasts for 30 days, So I have to give them a try because I needed money urgently I copied her email address and sent her a personal message applying for the blank card, I got a reply from her and I sent them all what they asked me to my greatest surprise they really delivered the card to me in my door steps just in 2 working days of time, I got the card and went straight to the nearest ATM machine to give a try and it really works,I made a lot of money from the card!! Now am doing great and living good life with my family please if you are out there in need of help urgently please contact Mrs Luciana via her mail (lucianacrane@gmail.com) or WhatsApp them on (+18454007006)Tell her Carmen directed you, God bless her

Carmen

MARINA
April 26, 2019 at 2:39 PM delete

Do you need an urgent blank ATM CARD to solve your financial needs and i just want to tell the world my experience with everyone. i discovered a hacking guy called Christ. he is really good at what he is doing, i inquired about the BLANK ATM CARD. if it works or even Exist, then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. three days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise it worked like magic. i was able to withdraw up to $4000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stablilty. christ have really change my life. if you want to contact them, HERE is the email: williamshackers@hotmail.com.

Here is their price list for ATM CARDS DAILY WITHDRAWAL LIMIT PER DAY FOR 6YEARS

BALANCE PRICE

$5,500----------------$400

$8,800---------------$700

$12,000 ------------- $2200

$20,000 ------------- $3000

$35,000 --------------$5000

$50,000 ------------- $7000

$100,000-------------$10,000

The price include shipping fees,

which of the card do you want and how soon do you need the card hurry contact them today no regrets.

janaz
April 30, 2019 at 10:09 AM delete

Hello Guys.Have you heard about programmed ATM card? We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card for you to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card you order. Contact us now to know our card balance and cost.
CONTACT DETAILS
Email/nashwilliams4@gmail.com
whatsapp/+2349057353987

Gregoty
May 14, 2019 at 10:58 PM delete

DON'T GET SCAM WHILE TRYING TO GET A LOAN, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SUITABLE ATM CARD PAYING YOU 4,500 €/$ EACH DAY
Get a hacked ATM card that can get you up to 100,000 euros/dollars in less than a week. These cards are programmed with non-interrogatable chip software that makes the card safe and untraceable. It works worldwide in every country.
You do not have to stress to get a loan, kill the trust questions and get one of these cards, it gets you cool money better than any other remedy. No big bills before you get it. Contact(gregory14125@gmail.com) for more information and details
gregort14125@gmail.com....is here to help